The Redeemed Christian Church of God – The Ambassadors ( the RCCGAM) is , a non-profit organization, owns and operates these web sites (www.rccgambghana.org)
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE SITE
We collect Personal Data through the Site when you voluntarily chose to provide us with Personal Data, through one or more of the following options:
- A. Registration – Our Site’s registration system may require individuals (users) to give us various Personal Data, including contact information such as their name and e-mail address, and demographic information such as, sex, or age. Such contact information is used to contact the user when necessary.
- B. Surveys and Questionnaires – Any online surveys and questionnaires may ask individuals for contact and demographic information. The individuals contact information is used to contact the user when necessary.
- C. Newsletters/RSS Feeds – Individuals may also choose to subscribe (opt-in) or to unsubscribe (opt-out) to newsletters or RSS feed on this website. This is further explained in the choice/opt-in or opt-out sections below.
- A. Demographics – We receive and store certain types of information whenever individuals interact with our Site. The RCCGAM automatically receives and records information on our server logs from individuals’ browser including IP addresses, RCCGAM cookie information, and the page requested. Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our Site and its components, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. The RCCGAM only uses this data in aggregate form. This as a statistical measure and would identify a user personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often people access parts of the Site so that we can make the Site appealing to as many people as possible, and improve the content. This information will not be shared with advertisers and other third parties.
Many companies offer programs that help you to visit web sites anonymously. While RCCG will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
- B. IP Addresses – An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. All computer identification on the Internet is conducted with IP addresses, which allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. Through the Site, we collect IP addresses in order to conduct system administration, report aggregate information to sponsors and advertisers, and to conduct Site analysis. If someone requests pages from the Site, our servers enter the visitor’s IP address into a log. To maintain visitor anonymity, we do not associate IP addresses with records containing Personal Data. However, we will use IP addresses to identify any user who refuses to comply with our in-house rules or terms of service, and to identify users who threaten our service, Site, customers, advertisers or others.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
Our Disclosure of your Personal Data and Other Information
- B. Legal Requirements: The RCCGAM may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of RCCGAM, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- C. Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Data may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
In order to provide users with greater value, our Site may provide links to various third party web sites. However, even if a third-party affiliation exists between the Site and that destination site, we do not exercise authority over these linked sites, each of which maintains independent privacy and data collection policies and procedures. We do not assume responsibility or liability for these independent methods or actions and are not responsible for the independent policies or procedures of destination sites. We also cannot take responsibility for the privacy initiatives or the content of such web sites. These links to third party web sites are provided only for your convenience, and as such, you access them at your own risk.
However, we wish to ensure the integrity of the Site and its destination links, so any comments pertaining to the Site or any Sites accessed through these links are greatly appreciated.
Linking Your Web Site To Our Pages
We encourage you to link to our pages. However, we ask that you abide by the following guidelines when doing so:
You may not infer or imply that the RCCGAM sponsors or in any way approves of your site or any other site.
You may not frame, display, or alter any material from our web sites, or our web pages directly, in any way that obscures our identification, banners or site navigation. Framing does not allow users to bookmark the framed page. Also, some sites use frames to present content belonging to another site as if it was their own. We feel this is confusing to users and jeopardizes the integrity of our content. The presentation of the material linked to must make it readily apparent that the content is the property of the RCCGAM or its affiliates.
You may not present the RCCGAM web site content as that of the site owner, otherwise misrepresent the content of the RCCGAM web pages or misinform users about the origin or ownership of the content of the RCCGAM Web site.
You may not duplicate content (including recorded broadcast, video, graphics and/or photos) from this or any related RCCGAM web sites without express written permission of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
The RCCGAM respects the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online.
parental consent; and (v) entice that user by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
We employ reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Data under our control. We employ strict security measures to safeguard online transactions, including usernames and passwords. Personal Data is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted Internet channel. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
CHOICE / OPT-IN
Our Site gives users the opportunity to subscribe to receive newsletters and other communications from us. This Site also gives users the opportunity to stop receiving these communications at any time. You will find an opt-out option at the bottom of all communications.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONTACTING THE WEB SITE
Beside Ghana Int’l Trade Fair Complex, Behind LA-DMA Office, Labadi – Accra
The RCCGAM logos may not be used in connection with any product or service that in any manner disparages or discredits the RCCGAM .
All web site design, text, graphics, layout, music, recordings and content contained in this web site are the copyright © of the RCCGAM and protected by Ghanaian and international copyright laws. All rights reserved.
Many requested uses are permitted by this policy, but if your intended use of the contents of this site are NOT expressly permitted herein, you may not: reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any content, “mirror” or include this information on your own server or in your own documents; or modify or reuse the text or graphics on any of these web sites without the written permission of the RCCGAM.
You may print copies of the material for incidental church and personal use. No content may be sold or used for any commercial purpose. Any printed copy must include copyright information.
You may link to content on the Web Site, provided you follow our Linking Policy.
Any other use of materials on this web site-including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, transmission, display, or republication-without the prior written permission of the Redeemed Christian Church of God is strictly prohibited.
For more information, please e-mail your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY THE RCCGAM ON AS “AS IS” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEB SITE. RCCGAM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at this site, please send us a detailed message at the e-mail address under the Contact Us link below. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org